Sunday 5 May 2013

Day84 Bullied prt2 (I see bullies)


     In this post I will start to take on the my relationship to being bullied, a lot of the bullying that happened through my school years has become a very big part of who I have accepted and allowed myself to become. I have a hard time bringing up these memories they are suppressed quite well and I made a realization today that I have very much become my own bully. Bullies get real mean if you go to tell on them, not only am I going to stand up to the bully I created in separation of myself I’m going to laugh at it or rather at myself. So time for some self forgiveness on the patterns I allow myself to perpetuate in within the bullied personality.
Bully: an aggressive person who intimidates or mistreats weaker people.
Bull-lies: (word play) ideas in the mind about other people consciously trying to do harm.
Bully: (re-definition) the perpetuating of abuse on any or all life through learned, accepted and allowed behavior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to super impose the idea of being a bully onto other people in my mind in separation of myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully realize the bull-lies I create about other people in my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being bullied by other people, thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear moving myself in a way that would make me susceptible to being bullied.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to bully myself into not exposing my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let the mind in separation of myself bully me into not responsibly moving because I know if I become more effective I will have more time to share myself and expose myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to keep myself safe in self interest from being bullied while creating bull-lies in the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify lack of self responsible movement to the fact I had been bullied in the past thus making myself less than my past experiences of being bullied.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect any attempt from another to direct me to an emotional experience of fear through participating with bull-lies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the word bully with a negative value.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the word bully as negative, bad or wrong within my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word bully through judging the word bully as negative, bad or wrong.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word bully to criticism.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the word criticism with a negative value.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word criticism through judging the word criticism as negative, bad or wrong.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have not fully investigated myself as a bully.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect a memory of me being cornered by a man showing rage and threatening me at age 7 to an emotional experience of fear and violence.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold on to a memory of me being cornered by a man showing rage and threatening me while experiencing fear and violence.

When and as I see myself participating in the idea of others being a bully I stop and I breathe. I realize that from my own experience bullying comes from separation of self as if it were not really you doing it making the impulse to do so bigger than us.
I commit myself to stop judging others as being a bully in my mind so that I may communicate clearly from a starting point of consideration and understanding.

When and as I see myself thinking about what others would say in relation to me expressing myself I stop and breathe. I realize I am just trying to protect myself in self interest in separating myself from reality keeping myself enslaved to the mind.
I commit myself to stop thinking about what others would say about something I would express and simply be sure in myself that I am expressing myself in consideration of what is best for all.

When and as I see myself hesitating to share I stop and I breathe. I realize this hesitating comes from lack of self trust and not realizing I can only change and become effective through practice in the physical.
I commit myself to stop participating in fear of sharing so that I may free myself to move responsibly to stand up for life.

When and as I see myself justifying lack of self movement and discipline through memories and blaming the past I stop and breathe. I realize I have been using lack of self discipline from my past to justify lack of self discipline now and only I can walk myself out of this pattern.
I commit myself to stop blaming my past for what I have accepted and allowed myself to become and direct myself to become more effective so that I may indeed become a trust worthy being.

When and as I perceive another acting as a bully I stop and breathe. I realize this comes from fear of judgment and judging others as well.
I commit myself to stop imposing bull-lies onto other people and so that I may see who I am within any given moment and be self honest about how I am moving myself.
I commit myself to fully investigate my own acts of bullying so that I can become a trust worthy being that can create stability in our shared reality.





No comments:

Post a Comment