Thursday 5 July 2012

Day 3 Sex/Romance desire


      I had done self forgiveness on sexual desire and now take on the romantic desire attached to it as I still see myself reacting to the opposite sex.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue the pattern of romantic desire as I see I want to have some kind of deep connection with another being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be here in the physical as I notice females and wonder if we could have a connection.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a desire to make a connection with another through the act of sex.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of not being able to connect with a woman as I seek validation from another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully realize the separation from self that exists when seeking a connection to another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to put sex on a pedestal as I have seen it as a way to make a real connection with another and seeing sex as some great experience and sometimes even some magical spiritual experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully realize that during the act of sex 2 people can’t share the experience as both people experience it differently from their own perspective.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the desire for sex is one of self interest as I’m looking for a desired experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as pictures of physical contact as it raises sexual energy in the form of desire as it separates me from the physical shared reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be programmed by romantic scenes in movies and TV as I am reminded of a scene from a movie where a beautiful girl walks out of the water to join her male partner she is stranded on an island with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as desire for young females as I have allowed the programming of my youth to continue.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to picture the female genitals as the picture flashes often with energy/desire towards these pictures.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as desire for contact with the female genitals as it has been connected to sexual desire and self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I have to impress a female during sex as it is seen as a way of keeping her for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that violent thrusting is required as a way to impress while showing how powerful I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as desire to boost my ego with the act of sex.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as self judgment towards sexual arousal as I see myself losing a battle against sexual desire.


I commit myself to no longer desire a deep connection or experience with a female to take me away from HERE the physical reality and living in the moment. 

I commit myself to honour myself as life instead of seeking validation as ego by other people and no longer submit to a fantasy of a deep connection that would surely take me into a state of self interest mostly forgetting the rest of the world and extensive abuse of life that occurs in every corner of this manifested reality we are creating. 

I commit myself to not allow media to create a reaction in me that programs myself as desire toward sexual romantic fantasy and stop all past acquired programming that would take me out of reality. 

I commit myself to honour females as life and to not see them as an object to boost self image and to not see them as a prize to be won by impressing them. 

I further commit myself to do more self forgiveness if required on the point of sexual/romantic desire and realize I’m only battling myself.


Learn to utilize the tools of self forgiveness at  http://desteni.org/



And please investigate http://equalmoney.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment