Saturday 21 July 2012

Day 6 The mind is winning


     The mind is winning, at least that is how it seems sometimes and trying to find where I went wrong isn’t helping.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let my mind wander after looking for how I lost myself in the mind.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into a feeling of hopelessness after spending to much time as the mind as it is used as an excuse to just give in to the comfort of letting the mind just run.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to just wander off if I’m attempting to make a self realization that just isn’t happening.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of someone making a realization about me before I can, as I go into supperiority/ inferiority polarity as if someone helping me to come to a realization would mean I’m inferior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not let realizations come in turn as I’m not realy living if I feel I have to make a realization and then another without having a chance to wright out the first one. I can’t fill my whole day with self realizations.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hope I can make a realization that others have not yet so I can get some kind of pat on the back reward instead of just writing myself out.

 I commit myself to no longer give in to the mind by fealing like its hopless just because I’m spending too much time wandering as a mind and realize it is simply me allowing it.

 I commit myself to stop pileing up and trying to constantly make self realizations and instead move on in self direction to get done what needs to be done in a day to let the realizations come in the moment do self forgiveness if needed and leave them till I have a chance to write them out.

 I commit myself to simply become the change needed to bring about a world that is best for all; one step at a time and not see one realization as more important than another or care who it is that makes it. To realize that in oneness we wake up together and dressing something up as profound is just a distraction.



Please investigate http://desteni.org/  

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life.

1 comment: