Wednesday 11 July 2012

Day 4 Get out of my way


     I see myself going into anxiety when being crowded, distracted or being limited by the needs of others as I see my choices being taken away which should actually be easier, I will do self forgiveness here to align myself with what is best for all; which is in fact no choice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards being crowded with the understanding that my movement being hindered takes away from my free choice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as the “GET OUT OF MY WAY” back chat of the mind that comes with the accepted and allowed anxiety of being crowded.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist what is best to do in the moment in order to keep my free choice.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize it is in self interest that I desire to be left alone to my free choice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to spite fear with indifference in this creating a lack of any directive as fear limited my free choice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into resistance when being asked to do something, as any task requires commitment which takes away from the feeling of having free choice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully realize the paradox of free choice, as the free choice is not real because you can’t give away your free choice. Only through a process can one become actually directed as what is best for all life equally.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not start on a task in a single moment here as breath and follow through with the task in each moment in line with what is best for all.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into reaction and go into an energetic experience when being told to “get out of the way” in anger; as this has created a connection between anger and people being in the way and in this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anger towards people being in my way.

I commit myself to stop all reaction to being crowded or people being in the way, I remain here in the physical respectfully considering ‘what is best for all’ in the moment.

I commit myself to not neglect reality or spite reality when there is a perceived decline of free choice, I remain here equal and one to the physical to see that I’m only neglecting and spiting myself.

I commit myself to stand in the realization that I am the one as the mind that is in my way of moving forward to create a world that is best for all in every moment of every breath. I no longer allow any blame on others outside of myself to diminish my self expression.

I commit myself to move myself in a single breath and move in the moment when taking on a task to easily switch tasks in a moment if needed.



Learn how to use self forgiveness, investigate http://desteni.org/ to become the change needed to bring about a world that is best for all equally.

Support an equal money system http://equalmoney.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment