Sunday 22 July 2012

Day 7 The evil character


     There is a serious evil that is ingrained into my being it had gotten to the point where I would only laugh at the most blunt comedians  hurting people’s feelings I’d even laugh to myself if other people were trying to bring me down, I’d actually enjoy the wrongness of it. I see this as a character I created to deal with the bullshit of this existence. Even violence was funny (in a movie anyway). Wait is this me? Yep sorry buddy, this is what you’ve created Mwa ha ha ha.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to defend my ego with the evil character, where I would have to out evil the people around me (almost always men). I wonder if any of the wealthy elite try to out evil each other.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to act as if evil equals strength when it is just a place to hide from reality.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully understand that I have dialed up the minds energy to max to create this character and as this character there is a serious mind possession.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully understand the sickness of the ego where everyone is trying to be superior to everyone else.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe evilness makes you superior to the actual sick reality we have created as the reality is just a reflection of myself and to believe an evil reaction to the bullshit is an actual over coming of the bullshit. Only real change can overcome the evil of this world starting with me.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to cover up hurt with the evil character and in this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel sad hurt towards other peoples actions.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to the minds energy that is created through the evil character.

 I commit myself to no longer exist as the evil character or crave the energy I create from it in the name of what is best for all, this character dies tonight, till here no further.

 I commit myself to show how the evil character is created and what it can create in this world, from ‘harmless’ ribbing to a mother throwing her kids off a balcony even war and starvation.
 
I commit myself to delete all of the mind characters I have created to eventually always be HERE as breath equal and one in and as the physical.



Please investigate http://desteni.org/ 

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life.


No comments:

Post a Comment