Sunday 29 July 2012

Day 8 Zombie dream


I had a dream that I was being chased by zombies though I never seen them. I was aggressively out runing them, the dream felt very familiar as I knew every move I was going to make while jumping fences and climing up walls and runing down roads like I was untouchable. The dream jumped ahead to a scene in the day time where a woman came down from the sky in a jet pack and it was just known that she was realy good at slaying the zombies and people just walked around feeling safe because she was there.

In this dream I see how I’ve been using aggressive feelings to supress my fears and how I suppress my dream of having a happy family and feel if I find a woman everything can just come together.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of my children not growing up to be well adjusted and able to have a good life.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as aggression towards my children when I percieve them to be not acting correctly while not realizing the aggression is suppressed fear.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as suppressed desire for the picture perfect family while hoping I’ll find a woman that will be the missing piece of the puzzle, in this I see I am still existing in self interest  as a woman would be wanted to fit in my little dream world.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of what actually needs to be done, as a part of me in separation of myself wants to run away from my responsabilities as a person who stands up for life.



I commit myself to understand that my aggressive behaviour is suppression of fear and to ask myself when I’m aggressive or angry -what is it I fear? Then make sure I’m here stable aware of my breath.



I commit myself to learn the best way to deal with children who act out of greed and self interest while I learn to deal with my own greed and self interest, so I can stand as a proper example.



I commit myself to no longer exist as desire of a happy family so I can be here in the physical doing what needs to be done for the children in my care and all children, by furthering my support of an equal money system.





Investigate http://desteni.org/ to learn how to change self for the purpose of what is best for all life equally.

Investigate http://equalmoney.org/ to stop the abuse of life on earth so all can have a dignified life.

No comments:

Post a Comment