Wednesday 12 December 2012

Day74 commitment resistance Part2 out of control


 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards the idea of myself as out of control as I abdicate my responsibility to this idea that I carry with me from moment to moment so that I never self direct in responsibility to take control and in this forming a belief I cannot stand by commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of not being able to stand by commitments as I perpetuate self doubt where there is an element of self doubt in every commitment I make.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in self interest to desire creating a positive self image through taking on commitment easily and in this creating separation with and as myself as I exist in two polar ideas/projections of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anger as I see myself encountering resistance to committing myself to a task in the moment only to create more resistance to self movement, as I participate with and wrestle with this anger in separation of myself I realize I am neglecting the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety in the idea of myself with no control and not able to self direct and in this create separation where I desire to be in control and not facing the lack of self direction in the moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abdicate my responsibility to the idea of me being out of control and then in this idea just give into the mind to direct me to do whatever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards too much choice as in too much to do as I want everything done now and in this I’m getting little done as I am spending time in the mind participating with all the things I can be doing that can only be done in real time ‘here’ in the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give into tasks that are easy or entertaining only to go into anxiety and self blame and in this participating with thoughts, feelings, and emotions that keep myself enslaved to the mind and not taking responsibility here in the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in separation through the idea of control which is just a desire for certain outcomes to feel better about myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to view self direction as a way of seeing myself as I separate myself from myself creating an alternate personality to attempt to feed myself energy as an ego.

Self commitment statements to come. Tbc
 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ to learn how to change self for the purpose of what is best for all life equally.

Investigate http://equalmoney.org/ to stop the abuse of life on earth so all can have a dignified life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment