Thursday 13 December 2012

Day75 commitment resistance Part2 out of control commitment statements


I commit myself to stop separating myself in viewing myself through the belief/idea of myself as out of control, whenever I feel myself going into anxiety or fear towards not choosing and taking on tasks effectively I stop bring myself back here as breath and direct myself in consideration of what is best for all making a new commitment in every moment of breath I can manage to be aware in while accumulating self trust.

I commit myself to stop participation with desire to create a positive self image through taking on tasks easily and stop the separation of myself in viewing an illusory picture of myself taking on commitment easily, I stop the mind and move myself in the physical ‘here’ in and as breath.

I commit myself to become fully aware of myself when not moving in consideration of what is best for all and face myself self honestly in the moment and not hide from myself in self interest through participating in anxiety and fear, when these fear and anxiety reactions come up I speak self forgiveness and apply myself here in the physical.

I commit myself to be fully aware of why I would choose one task over another and what task would be most effective in terms of what is best for all with the clear decision here in the moment of breath to move myself responsibly one breath at a time in real time.

I commit myself to stop the separation that exists in desiring to see myself in control just to feed myself as an ego if any thought or picture come up of myself in the mind in relation to seeing myself as self directed or in control I stop and bring myself back and move myself equal and one in and as the physical and direct myself breath by breath.

 
 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ to learn how to change self for the purpose of what is best for all life equally.

Investigate http://equalmoney.org/ to stop the abuse of life on earth so all can have a dignified life.

No comments:

Post a Comment