Saturday 15 December 2012

Day77 commitment resitance Prt3 death is a big commitment CS

(commitment statments from last post)

I commit myself to self honestly realize any moment of abdicating responsibility towards it not being my choice to be here any thought feeling or emotion that may come up towards it not being my choice to be here will be a reminder to bring myself back ‘here’ aware of and as breath, if my mind starts to run this construct I stop immediately breathe and do self forgiveness if there is feeling or emotion attached.

I commit myself to fully realize that all blame is futile and it is something to merely be removed from my being so that I may stand up as a responsible custodian of life breath by breath in the here and now responsible for all life and all consequences including consequences formed from the past.

I commit myself to stop the connection between “death is a big commitment” and commitment using the solutions of self forgiveness, writing, self honesty and breath and to purify the word commitment completely to live it as the living word.

I commit myself to be fully aware of any feeling of reality closing in on me as a sign of me through self interest – protecting myself from facing myself and our shared physical reality. If and when I have any feeling of being trapped or being closed in on by reality I stop and breathe fully immersing myself into and as the physical so I no longer create consequences through ignoring reality.

I commit myself to stop participating with any knowledge and information regarding how I have no choice to be here or having no choice to die – so that I may live what is best for all with no choice but best for all choice.

I commit myself to stop participating with fear/anger of having no choice to be here as this I as an ego that can’t stand not being in control of everything if these emotions come up I apply self forgiveness and direct myself as simply ‘here’ as all as one as breath.

I commit myself to stop separating myself through the idea I have gained something special through experience, knowledge and information so I may stand as a living example of equality that place value on life.

 

Learn to utilize the tools of self forgiveness at  http://desteni.org/

And please investigate http://equalmoney.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment