Monday 24 December 2012

Day78 commitment resistance#4 committed


     In taking on my resistance to commitment I realized I’ve created a direct connection to the word committed which in turn is connected to several thoughts feelings and emotions which serve to limit self direction.
Words to consider:
Committed: To place officially in confinement or custody, as in a mental health facility.
Confinement: restriction or limitation within the boundaries or scope of something.
Confined or locked up.
Insane: not sane; not of sound mind; mentally deranged.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word committed to commitment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the word committed with a negative value.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the word committed as bad and negative within my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word committed to an emotional experience of anxiety that feels like I’m being confined or unable to move. I see realize and understand giving into this emotional experience will limit my self-direction and limit taking responsibility at all levels of reality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the word committed with a negative value.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the word committed as ‘bad’, ‘negative’, ‘wrong’ or confining within my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of judgment as in being labeled insane, were someone could decide to inflict harm on me or create consequences for me and in this ‘locking myself up’ as acquiescing to the system to keep myself safe in self interest by not rocking the boat.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the word confining with a negative value.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize any real confinement as simply consequence that need direction and need to be walked through or dealt with to the best of my ability.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word commitment to an emotional experience of being locked up as if I am confined or severed from free choice when making a commitment and in this not deciding who I will be, only to exist within chaos directed by whatever comes up in the mind or debating with myself making me less effective.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the word committed as a decision of who I am and living the word committed as a decision to stand as ‘what is best for all’.
 
I commit myself to live the words committed and commitment as a decision of who I am and will be in this world and in this further my commitment to become a being that honors all life equally to bring about a world that is best for all.
I commit myself to stop participating in thoughts feelings and emotions connected to the words commitment and committed and instead direct myself in the decision to move responsibly.
I commit myself to stop giving into fear of judgment that serves to lock myself up from my response ability to change myself to take responsibility for our shared reality.
I commit myself to walk through my self created consequences fully aware of the difference between imagined confinement and the real confinements of space and time so I may direct real consequence in our world responsibly equal and one to all that is here.
  
Learn to utilize the tools of self forgiveness at  http://desteni.org/
And please investigate http://equalmoney.org/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment