Saturday 29 December 2012

Day80 commitment resistance #6 determinism


     So continuing on with exploring my resistance to commitment I am going to look at my relationship to determinism and how I accept and allow a belief that I cannot or may not take responsibility and that it’s really not up to me, this was in the past a point of superiority where I felt my belief was absolute but the way I interact with this belief is no different than the abdication of responsibility that comes from saying ‘it’s god’s will’. The consequences of believing in this detour-mind-ism is self doubt in making a commitment and committing myself in my self-direction, also I will continue to be a slave to my past memories, past acceptances and allowances as well as not become the creator of myself in my decision of who I am and will be. No belief is required to move myself!

Ism: a movement, doctrine, or system of belief

Determinism: the doctrine or belief that everything, including every human act, is caused by something and that there is no real free will.

Some word play-

Detour-mind-ism: detoured by a belief in the mind from self directed responsible action.

Debtor-MYnd-ism – my debtor ism: feeling a lack of power due to always owing something to someone or something in my mind, in debt to my past while enslaved to guilt and self judgment letting my past tell me who I am.

Debtor synonyms: nonpayer, defaulter, cheat. All words used in self judgment.

Self forgiveness and commitment statements to come…

 Forgive your self!!!!





http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/ new free online course.

No comments:

Post a Comment