Sunday 30 December 2012

Day81 commitment resistance#6 determinism- SF+CS


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed by the belief of determinism believing I can’t make a commitment and stand by it because everything I will do is already written in stone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of making commitments because I existed within the belief the past has already decided who I am, as I see myself too often not standing by commitments, as I blame and justify my actions with determinism.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as self interest using determinism to justify continuing my accepted and allowed patterns of abuse through action and neglect.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word determinism to the idea of not having any control and in this separate myself from existence, blaming all of existence for how I have accepted and allowed myself to exist and what I accept and allow in and as existence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the word determinism with a negative value.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as a determinist to create an idea of superiority because of so called great minds that have called themselves determinists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully realize any belief, idea or definition of myself in the mind as nothing but an abstract illusion that creates confusion enslaving myself to the mind not realizing myself as life that I continue abusing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live in self direction as what determines the action I take in the physical to create myself in self perfection to stand for what is best for all as equal and one.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live as life undefined by past actions as living in memory serves as distraction from being ‘here’ self directing responsibly in and as the physical.

I commit myself to stop defining myself with a belief in determinism, till here no further. In this I further my commitment to retraining myself to move ‘here’ in the physical in every moment of every breath gaining self trust until what is best for all is the only actions written in stone. I no longer accept and allow the justification of determinism as a scapegoat to not take responsibility, if at any time thought, feeling or emotion comes up when making a commitment I stop, I breath and commit regarding what is best for all in self trust and clear all doubt.

I further my commitment to stop separating myself with abstract not real belief by exploring through self honesty and writing self forgiveness so as too longer be directed by illusion so there is nothing that serves as an excuse or justification to continue abusing through action and neglect toward our shared reality.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment