Saturday 15 December 2012

Day76 commitment resistance Part3 death is a big commitment SF


     Here I continue walking my relationship with commitment to self honestly look at how I abdicate my responsibility to life. I’ve come to realize a little cage I put myself in with a statement I have attached to commitment “death is a big commitment” since I don’t see suicide as an option I see myself as trapped here and of course since I was born I am condemned to death so I have no choice there either and in this I pass blame onto the two that brought me here, ‘it’s not my choice to be here’.

     Note how many times I say the word I in all these statements showing the absolute separation from life that I exist in as the I of the beholder that pass judgment as an ego. The mind has absolutely become my own little self created cage and only I can walk myself out. Of course I would not be able to walk out if I was not able to see how I trap myself so – thank you to all my teachers, to all those sharing their insights and suggestions, thank you to all that have been vlogging and blogging and that are walking the journey to life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in anger to abdicate my responsibility to the idea that it’s not my choice to be here. I realize that if I continue participation with the idea of “it’s not my choice to be here” I will never really be ‘here’ and will continue to be directed by my past accumulated programming.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to pass blame on my parents for putting me in a situation where I would have to take responsibility through bringing me into this existence as I separate myself from life through blaming the past and missing the opportunity to take responsibility here and now as one as all life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe this world/life is not my responsibility because I never asked to be here and in this try to coast through this life neglecting all that is here allowing myself to be directed through the mind as it moves me for me in separation from myself through automated reactions to my environment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety with the idea/thought “death is a big commitment” that I allow to make me feel trapped in this reality; I see realize and understand this is a fear of facing myself and reality as a whole and in self interest I use this fear/anxiety to justify not taking responsibility for myself as all life equally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in separation to believe I am trapped in this reality as I trap myself in and as a mind limiting my free expression and self movement as in feeling trapped I do not fully realize how I create an illusory feeling of reality closing in on me permeating my physical body so that I do not move myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear suppressed through anger as an ego lashing out at my apparent lack of free choice as myself as a mind consciousness system that must die and instead of realizing this as a simple fact that the death of myself as ego as this “I” in separation from myself as life equal and one is inevitable – I grasp at the straws of thoughts, feelings, emotions and beliefs in a desire for control and justify not taking responsibility in and as this physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear towards having to die that I created in my youth as this special being I see myself as – needed to be preserved because I as the ego is so special.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of loss created through my accepted and allowed separation as this special consciousness was something I gained, built, own and have and is not in fact me as the idea of owning something is not real and indicates separation.

Commitment statements to come…
 

 
Investigate http://desteni.org/ to learn how to change self for the purpose of what is best for all life equally.
Investigate http://equalmoney.org/ to stop the abuse of life on earth so all can have a dignified life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment