Monday 12 November 2012

Day 67 doing it wrong


     Here I am going to open up the point of fear of doing things wrong. Well this is a fear that can definitely get in the way of change, so there are definitely consequences for allowing this fear to direct me, what I am able to realize is that doing something the wrong way can mean not doing something perfect or getting a opposite or negative outcome compared to the desired outcome. There of course is often the possibility that someone could tell me I am doing something wrong either to help or to judge and in that I have to ask myself if it really matters which is true. When it comes down to doing something perfect, if I am going to do something different or new then doing it wrong first will often be required. Avoiding any possible chance of doing something that will actually do harm omg my imagination can go on forever coming up with possible negative outcomes towards an action I take. So I will do some self forgiveness on ‘doing it wrong’ and I’ll do my best to not unravel all of space and time J.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of being judged for doing something the wrong way as if it is required that I please other people in the performing of a task.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of showing weakness if someone sees they cause a reaction in me after mentioning I’m doing something wrong.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into negative emotional reaction towards someone saying I’m doing something the wrong way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear when considering doing something different or new as I will likely not be perfect at it making my self image vulnerable as it is possible someone would judge, I realize in this that there are consequences to giving into this fear such as - inability to change, adapt to different situations or take on responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of negative or undesired results when taking on a new responsibility/task as I can imagine many undesired results in the mind while I am actually doing nothing for real.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into judgment towards being told I’m doing something wrong instead of just considering if I can do better.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate with projections of desired outcomes instead of living responsibly as I give power to undesired outcomes to create more fear and guilt and suppressed self responsible expression. The question to ask is: If I create a consequence that is bad for all do I stop creating myself as being that stands for what is best for all? No!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear through my obsession with cause and effect which is just fear of the unknown and it would be just crazy to ask all the butterflies to stop flapping their wings. Honestly if I can’t move to take responsibility then what, leave it to fate or other people? No!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to rely on knowledge and information as I created a need to know all possible consequences- instead of committing to the direction of becoming a being that stands up responsibly for what is best for all life equally. If not this direction then what? I can become a being that stands for screw you? Which also requires screw me.

I commit myself to stop participation with fear of being judged about my performance within taking on tasks and stop the limitation of this fear by replacing it with self direction in the physical here as breath.

I commit myself to stop my self accepted limitation as an ego and not create future projections of being criticized, if and when criticism occurs I take it as possible support from the physical.

When taking on something new, difficult, uncomfortable or unfamiliar I commit myself to be fully aware I will most likely not perform perfectly, I stop participation with need want and desire for results and I commit myself to train myself to push through resistance so I can move responsibly.

I commit myself to stop existing in fear of unknown consequences and stop being so sure to cover my own butt to start to break the chains of acting in self interest, I stop participating with imagined consequences and breathe here in the physical self directing in consideration of what is best for all.

Learn to utilize the tools of self forgiveness at  http://desteni.org/

And please investigate http://equalmoney.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment