Monday 19 November 2012

Day71 Time is limited


     Time is running out constantly, I’ve wasted a lot of time, it will be time to do something soon with only so much time to do it and I wonder what would be the best use of my time. Seems there is no getting around being limited by time but it does limit me more than it has to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards running out of time as I want to produce desired results within a certain amount of time. The consequence of this is running on in my mind about what I want to get done creating a waste of time which in turn creates more anxiety.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in separation from the physical creating an idea and feeling of time passing in my mind like an inner clock fueled by and made from anxiety.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of judgment if I’m not making the best use of my time, I see this fear as protection of my self-image fearing others would see me as lazy. I realize the consequence of this is anxiety about running out of time and still more wasted time in the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in negative self judgment towards wasting time as I form a belief about myself that I am not effective instead of practically looking to see how I am creating myself to be less effective.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards events coming up in the future at specific times where I create future projections in the mind as I mind the clock.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety toward taking too much time on a task.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards deadlines as I waste time in the mind thinking about what needs to be done in a certain amount of time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards realizing I’m wasting time or have been wasting time in my mind.

I commit myself to stop participating with anxiety towards time realizing I do need to know what time it is to practically make the most out of time, if I see myself in participation with this anxiety I stop and breathe myself back to the physical and direct myself considering what is best for all.

I commit myself to stop participate with feelings, thoughts and emotions towards being judged for not making the most of my time and in this I further my commitment to training myself to make the most out of every moment of breath.

I commit myself to not participate in anxiety towards running out of time and wasting time to stop living in the past dwelling on time that does not exist in the current moment of breath and not dwelling on time that is not here yet, realizing past and future as mere illusion.

 

Learn to utilize the tools of self forgiveness at  http://desteni.org/

And please investigate http://equalmoney.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment