Wednesday 7 November 2012

Day65 Realizing responsibility in breath


       I think what I need to do is decide how it is I will use a moment of breath to become more responsible and start gaining some self mastery. I must consider what there is to do, pick the best thing to do and then do -simple. I also need to realize what it is that I am doing in a moment of breath so lets see what I can work out with some self forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that within a single moment of breath I can sabotage self direction in many breaths to come.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to choose to act on an energetic impulse over what is best for all within a single moment of breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of doing something the wrong way that would create consequences and instead do nothing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to start participating in an energetic experience in a single moment of breath while self looking and considering what to do, I realize this energetic experience as an anxiety about being alone with myself so I quickly find a distraction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be considerate to myself in a moment of breath by giving into the mind in the current moment of breath so as to sabotage the next moment of breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that it will take a long time to train myself to be aware of every breath but that cannot be an excuse to not push myself to not give into the mind so that I become lazy about it.

I commit myself to continue and increase self directed responsibility in and as breath realizing I can sabotage myself at any given moment of breath.

I commit myself to train myself to not accept and allow fear, impulses or anxiety about being alone with no energetic experience to sabotage self direction in and as breath, I push myself to be here and not be lazy about it.

I commit myself in the moment of breath to become fully aware that each moment of breath sets up the next so I can accumulate self directed breaths.

 

Learn to utilize the tools of self forgiveness at  http://desteni.org/

And please investigate http://equalmoney.org/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment