Wednesday 7 November 2012

Day64 SF on being strange


     I realize that I have a lot of work I would like to do on myself and having negative feelings about being strange or not normal is one thing that needs to be fixed. So here is some self forgiveness on being strange.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of judgment for being strange.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as lack of self movement towards doing things others would/might judge as strange.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as frustration towards my views being dismissed as strange.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others as normal = blind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the polarity swing of positive and negative self judgment with normal and strange.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of not being supported by others because they think or might think I’m strange.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear that others will have fear of consequences and cause me problems to get me to step in line and be ‘normal’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of survival as I may not be supported or may be attacked if I’m viewed as strange.

I commit myself to no longer accept and allow fear towards being judged as strange and not allow this fear to hinder self movement.

I commit myself to not go into frustration if something I say is dismissed as strange and not go into judgment of the other person.

I commit myself to not participate with polarity in the judgment of normal and strange.

I commit myself to stop participation with fear of survival and not being supported or being attacked.
 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ find out our common ground is beneath our feet and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment