Sunday 18 November 2012

Day 70 Needing approval


     I’ve come to realize something about responsibly standing up for what is best for all; no one needs to like it, not even me. Here is some self forgiveness on needing other people’s approval.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of disproval of what I decide to do with my time as this fear protects me in self interest so I don’t have to deal with other people’s emotions. This fear can only serve to keep me from standing up for life, keeping me in line to serve other people’s expectations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hope for some kind of approval when taking on a task as if I need to know I am protected from judgment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get frustrated over the fact that someone may judge my actions without realizing what the most efficient use of my time is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate with the “fuck off” backchat when someone says I need to be doing something as opposed to what I decide to do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as guilt in not seeing myself move efficiently during my day as I justify being told how to move by others, in this I see I go into negative self judgment and as I blame others for the way I feel I go into a state of suppressed anger as I want to retaliate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anger towards feeling like I have too much to deal with as in having to deal with my responsibilities and other peoples approval when in fact I am creating unnecessary consequence such as wasting time in my mind, lack of self movement and just wanting to give up.

I commit myself to when faced with any thought, feeling or emotion about someone disapproving my actions I stop, I breathe myself into the physical and direct myself in consideration of what is best for all.

I commit myself to not wait till I feel I have approval to move myself realizing it’s up to me to decide what is the most effective way to move, if someone has something to say about what I am doing- I practically consider what is being said and direct myself in terms of what is best for all to the best of my ability.

 

Learn to utilize the tools of self forgiveness at  http://desteni.org/

And please investigate http://equalmoney.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment