Wednesday 17 October 2012

Day 57 'I feel bad for you' character


     So I sat down at one point today and started to get a little bummed out as I noticed myself sitting there being sad I quickly sat up strait took a breath and asked myself “what game am I playing?” it’s a character… the ‘I feel bad for you’ character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within the ‘I feel bad for you’ character where I sit and waste my time giving into the mind to dwell in sadness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dwell on other peoples burdens, viewing the overall picture of people I know and seeing it as unchangeable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate with the emotional energy I label as sadness and connecting it to thoughts of how hard it is to help other people and solve their problems or help them out of their turmoil.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abdicate responsibility to the mind and dwelling in sadness so I can sit in comfort instead of actually changing myself and moving myself to take responsibility in and as this physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in separation from other people in viewing ‘their problems’ -as we are all connected and all effect each other, realizing it’s up to me to be response able and respond to what I will and will not accept and allow within my ability to do so.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully realize and understand that increased ability to respond come with the practice of responding; one foot in front of the other step by step.

I commit myself to stop participating within the ‘I feel bad for you’ character realizing sitting around feeling emotional about people’s situations is good for nothing. If I find myself slipping into the ‘I feel bad for you’ character I breathe myself back to the physical and direct self to take on some responsibility.

I commit myself to stop dwelling in the mind as bad feelings about people’s situations being fully aware that existing in such emotional states is useless, I can’t do anything for imaginary images of people in my mind.

I commit myself to stop separating myself in seeing ‘their problems’ realizing there is only my responsibility to myself in and as the physical to bring about a world that is best for all.

I further my commitment to move myself to take on more responsibility; I direct self to respond to the physical, growing in my ability to respond accumulating responsibility step by step, breath by breath till there is nothing else left.

 

Learn to utilize the tools of self forgiveness at  http://desteni.org/

And please investigate http://equalmoney.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment