Sunday 14 October 2012

Day56 "fck off" it's MInd time


     I’m not always cool with people when they tear me from my own little bubble, if my thoughts are running and I’m pulled away from it or I’m running on automatic involved in some task I get annoyed and the back chat is straight up “fuck off”.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anger and becoming annoyed with being interrupted from my own little bubble.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anger connected to “fuck off” that comes up in a sharp blast of energy.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be grateful for being pulled out of my bubble and simply accept it as support from the person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in my own little bubble as a diversion from the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be pulled into and as the mind and being addicted to letting the mind run and direct me in tasks as my mind time is my time and it’s rude to interrupt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consider it rude to be interrupted from the mind and react to the interruption as if I’m being bothered.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consider and treat reality as a nuisance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have it all backwards and not consider the mind as the distraction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have our shared reality as my preferred reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify anger in being interrupted from the mind instead of forgiving the anger as I would rather believe there is nothing wrong with me and the anger isn’t just me being out of control.

I commit myself to stop treating our shared reality as an annoyance and stop participating with anger and the “fuck off” back chat when interrupted from my own little world. I can even thank the person for snapping me out of my bubble accepting it as support as I breathe myself back into the physical.

I commit myself to stop going into the mind as if it were some kind of special break from reality where I go to relax and not treat being caught in my mind as rudeness.

If and when I go into anger from being interrupted from running on automatic in the mind, I take responsibility for the laps and forgive myself instead of making a justification in judging the person who snapped me out of it and be sure to not judge myself for giving into anger.

I commit myself to stop choosing my own little world over our shared reality and continue to increase my time ‘here’ in the physical until I’m ‘here’ in every moment of every breath or until I’m dead.

 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment