Friday 19 October 2012

Day59 "I can't do it" vs "kick ass" characters


     Sitting here thinking about what point to take on while I’m running over the things I need to get done and have not gotten too, I see that I am sitting in a character the ‘I can’t do it’ character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as the ‘I can’t do it’ character where I waste breaths setting myself up for failure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully realize myself within a character that would pull me in the opposite direction I want to go in. I see now I have been doing battle with this character for at least a decade and this battle is based in conflict with a future projected character where I see myself going at my responsibility like a machine the ‘kick ass character’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in separation by projecting the ‘kick ass character’ where I am not actually here effectively and practically changing at a rate that’s reasonable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety within the ‘I can’t do it’ character where I run over all of my responsibilities in the mind where it becomes over whelming and suppresses my expression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself within the battle between the ‘I can’t do it’ and the ‘kick ass’ characters to create future projections of a better world and a world that turns to total shit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see/face myself in the moment to see what I am actually doing in the physical instead of dwelling in characters of and in the mind creating resistance through future and past projections.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself within the ‘I can’t do it’ character where I dwell on what’s not getting done to become irritable towards people reminding me of my responsibilities and just wanting to tell everyone to fuck off.

I commit myself to stop wasting my breaths within the ‘I can’t do it’ and kick ass characters and stop feeding the mind energy through anxiety, I stop I breathe and direct self in the moment as a responsible being.

I commit myself stop separating myself with projections of who I am or will be and be practical about my change one breath at a time.

I commit myself to stop taking on multiple tasks at the same time within the mind and not participate in anger towards being reminded by others, realizing anything including considering what needs to be done can only be done practically in the physical. Whatever I’m doing I do aware of and as breath aligning myself with what is best for all.

 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

1 comment: