Tuesday 2 October 2012

Day50 Quick fix = suppression


     I waste a lot of time with habits like lighting up a cigarette, grabbing a coffee, jumping on the computer to play a quick game or picking up my guitar- mostly to avoid myself; my emotions- my inner turmoil.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid my frustrations with quick fixes that only serve to suppress the frustration.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anger/frustration just because I have to choose being considerate over what I want to do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as impatience with myself when deciding what I’m going to do next and then fix the problem with a quick substance fix.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear towards other people’s emotions and instead of realizing/facing I am equal and one as fear… I get angry and suppress myself with substance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize myself as fear = anger = fear of blowing up on someone = get myself a distraction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not fully realizing myself as suppressed anger building up during the day that directs me to compound the suppression with substance and distraction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use substance and distraction as a substitute to facing myself straight on.

I commit myself to take on the point of frustration and reaction to other people’s emotions using self forgiveness and self corrective application.

I commit myself to stop participation with self frustration and stop going to the quick fix; I breathe and give myself a few moments to decide what I am going to do.

I commit myself not to go into frustration if considering someone else means I can’t do something I would like to do; I breathe here in and as the physical giving myself the time required to come up with another option.

 

 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ find out our common ground is beneath our feet and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment