Tuesday 30 October 2012

Day62 I am life equal and one


     I have been experiencing some fear of commitment to exactly what I have set out to do and that is to become fully aware of myself as equal and one, a simple aspect of all that is here and give all of myself to myself as equal and one - all the while creating consequences and confusion towards how to dance with consequences/challenges around me. I am living a double life here and this Matt character will go whether others like it or not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully commit to and realize self as equal and one.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of exposing myself to others my realization of myself as equal and one as life as I may be judged as strange.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear while judging myself as strange.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of exposure = commitment to deletion of the Matt character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of loss as I hold on to the Matt character with feelings of nostalgia as in this character my story has been ‘so special’, I now see realize and understand that the Matt character has been about self interest accepting and allowing myself to view my own personalized reality in separation of myself as the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give value over life to a story.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of exposing/sharing my story with anyone as I don’t want to be judged as an ego or as self interest as others would see the value I put on my own story. This fear came up as a major reaction to explaining how I heard the desteni message as it has been my ‘special’ life story that has added up to hearing the desteni message.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to keep running the back chat “it’s too good to be true” creating a thought loop of trying to figure out how exactly am I getting this kind of insight and support as I am relying on knowledge and information to move.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to knowledge and information realizing I don’t need to know every fucking thing to stand up for myself as life equal and one.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully realize that not realizing all as equal is purely a mind fabricated judgment that is required to be exposed to everyone.

I commit myself to full acceptance of who I am as life as equal and one and not hide as the Matt character and no longer accept and allow fear to keep me from standing up for self as life.

I commit myself to not participate with fear of judgment towards realizing myself as life and not judge myself as strange.

I commit myself to share my self realization as life openly as well as sharing how I got to this point if anyone really wants to know - simply as a matter of fact and not as some special story. I no longer accept and allow myself to place value on my story – till here no further and no longer will I accept and allow myself as fear of being judged as an ego if I am to mention anything about how I got here.

I commit myself to stop relying on knowledge and information to move myself here in the physical without the need to know everything for sure - so I can move responsibly and stand up for all life equally, no need to know, I simply breathe, self directed equal as one as breath in the physical.

 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ find out what it means to stand as a responsible being that stands up for life.

http://equalmoney.org/ Lets place value on life with equal money.

No comments:

Post a Comment