Wednesday 17 October 2012

Day58 Dealing with other peoples emotions


     Emotion; if you want to help someone out and there in a bad place emotionally and this emotion is directing their point of view and it seems they don’t want to budge from their emotional state; it seems there are 3 options.

·        Walk away: If it is the best option than fine, but it’s not cool if you walk away just to keep yourself safe, if you don’t care or you give up on them too easily out of laziness.

·        Plot a path: try to find a way around the emotions, though this can be a cowardly way to go; you can find a way to distract them from their emotions, say something that will change their point of view and inject some of your perspective. This little dance around the emotions can be viewed as manipulative but might be the best option to calm things down.

·        Put yourself in the line of fire: go right through the person’s emotions and your own, this can be the most challenging option and if successful it was probably the best option but you might want to access the situation to make sure you’re not going to be beaten to a pulp and left for dead. Lets approach it like this “why are you blaming your emotions on everything else?” “Stop playing these emotional games, you’re doing it to yourself, why do you let your emotions get the best of you?” Of course you can also learn how to direct yourself instead of letting your emotions direct you and then show others how you did it.

Here is how I do it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of having other people’s emotions directed towards me and inflicting consequences onto me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear -directing me to pick the easiest option when faced with the possibility of having someone’s emotions directed towards me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create future projections of trying to help someone in a bad emotional state and being attacked for it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety and not realizing I am building emotional energy in future projections that would cause me to fall in the face of assisting someone in a bad emotional state.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to view/believe that the direct approach to helping people emotionally is the hard way, realizing it’s my emotions that I allow to direct me that connect the direct approach to the hard way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of losing support from another if I was to support them with dealing with their emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not consider the best option for dealing with emotions and not directing myself in the best way for whoever is involved.

I commit myself to stop participating with fear of other people’s emotions to direct myself responsibly for the best possible outcome for all involved.

I commit myself to stop participating with and emotionally charging future projections of dealing with emotions and realize it’s my emotions that can potentially get in the way of helping someone. When faced with an emotional situation I stop all that moves within me and breathe in and as the physical and direct myself responsibly.

I commit myself to not pass judgment on possible actions as in -the easy way or the hard way, to not charge the options as negative or positive energy so there is only self direction

Learn to utilize the tools of self forgiveness at  http://desteni.org/

And please investigate http://equalmoney.org/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment