Monday 3 September 2012

Day32 comfort cage


     Seems a lot of my writings so far have the word comfort in them, I seem to like my comfort zone. I can see this comfort zone that I exist in and as, it’s an imaginary cage, ya I really like my cage; it’s a nice place to relax, I know what to do in my cage and there might be something scary outside my cage like seeing who I am.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get cozy in my comfort zone where I don’t have to take on more responsibility. I realize this as a cage with bars made of anxieties and fears.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards going out dancing where I might show a weakness as fear of being judged.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of exposing perceived weaknesses like nervousness if I’m meeting new people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as future projections where I show nervousness or a lack of self confidence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of exposing weakness when writing blogs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the more I stay in my comfort zone the smaller the cage I’m in.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as addiction to my comfort zone and allowing my thoughts, fears and anxieties direct me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let my comfort zone get so small that I end up as a mind that runs on automatic.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that when sitting in the physical comfort zone its physical self abuse making myself weaker which creates a downward spiral.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe aggression is the key to ‘busting out’ of my cage that I have created, this aggression as an energetic experience cannot be maintained.

 
I commit myself to slow myself down in the physical and walk out of my comfort zone one breath at a time and not let any set backs or steps forward stop me from walking, I move self directed aware of myself as the comfort zone pushing through the resistances, I stop the fear of finding out who I am outside the comfort zone as well as fear of others finding out who I am outside the comfort zone.

I commit myself to see, realize and understand that any time I feel caged it’s just me creating it knowing that if I end up in the mind I have definitely gone too far in the wrong direction, I bring myself back aware of breath and make myself stronger ‘here’ in the physical.

  

Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment