Saturday 15 September 2012

Day36 Limited observer


     Well I’ve done a good job of expanding my consciousness; I have become an expanded consciousness observing the world around me watching my body do, watching others do, as the great observer I am, so interesting watching reality as if it’s not real. [I am entertained] [I am on a ride] [I am the universe observing myself] I am fucked if I don’t knock it off. Back chat: “oh shit” “this is a real possession” “this is all I am”. Head ach at this point, 4 count breath… and moving on.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear while realizing how ingrained the observer character has become as a false reality imagined as bigger than the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as the observer character separating myself from the physical replicating reality in a bubble.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in separation of my own’ed body watching myself move through space/time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe and participate with the programming “I am the universes consciousness”.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself through participation of the observer character to not honor life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as the observer character to view life as entertainment “wow what a ride”.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the limitation that comes from “I am the universes consciousness” as programming. I remember accepting this programming from a documentary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as negative self image and regret for being so self deluded.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss the point of equality as a physical existence equal and one in and as reality by building up this image/belief of an observer until only an observer remained.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize myself as a physical being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize I am ‘here’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I have been participating in observing myself as an observer creating some kind of feedback loop.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to search for an ‘I am’ in and as a mind seeing if I exist in the feedback. lol that must have been what the ‘oh shit’ was about.

I commit myself to realize I do not require the limitation in a belief of an ‘I am’ but to simply be ‘here’ intimate with and as the physical.

I commit myself to no longer participate in and as an observer character to stop feeding it energy and building it up realizing my self-enslavement in and as a mind in my own little bubble. I commit myself to stop viewing my physical body and my movement through space time as a separate mind reality watching an interesting story.

 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment