Saturday 15 September 2012

Day37 Fear filter


     I had a conversation today, in an attempt to alleviate some concern about me and though I don’t think I made a mistake in communication my self-expression was filtered through fear and may have limited my expression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of someone not understanding my position in terms of standing with destini.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of being judged or viewed as trying to convert someone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to communicate through and influenced by fear as I try to stay safe in my communication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not check my stability in the moment of communication so as not to speak out of reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as self judgment towards giving into fear in the moment of communicating and seeing I could have done a better job expressing myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of losing someone’s support in life when my next meal is in the fridge and this persons’ supportive nature could be helpful to others who need it more.

I commit myself to slow down when experiencing fear towards communication and stabilize myself ‘here’ with breathing and express myself as who I am, no longer allowing fear to hold who I am back.

I commit myself to no longer exist as fear of losing support from others but stand as a supportive being that values life.

 
Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment