Saturday 15 September 2012

Day39 Choice


     In this 7 year journey to life there seems to be a conflict coming up about whether it is a good choice or not. If there is one thing that seems true about this question in my many years as a truth seeker it is that this journey started along long time ago, it is an understanding of cause and effect, the conditions were right for me to… not choose this road but to end up on it. There is no doubt we are all influenced and created through our past, created by how we were raised by the people who were raised by most likely our grandparents and so on back in time. If there was a beginning called the ‘big bang’ it would seem that this is when this paragraph was written. The point is feeling judged has no logic to it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become stagnated by the illusion of choice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of reasons to not go on with my current path.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that if the reasons for not going forward with the journey to life are not sufficient to stop then they are a waste of my attention.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of not being supported by the system through jobs, friends or a girl friend because of process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of being judged as brain washed, I realize it is self judgment, feeling less than by imagining how I look through other people’s eyes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as negative self image through projecting judgment onto others that would see myself as weak or stupid.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as self interest in the search for justifying the path that I am on.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit self in separation of -as equal as one- by viewing me as a being on a path.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in further separation by viewing multiple paths.

I commit myself to change ‘here’ as self as who I am breath by breath pushing through resistance aware of who I am as able or not and make the correction necessary to be able to stand as life.

I commit myself to not allow separation through viewing possible paths through imagination I make considerations in the moment and act in the moment without dwelling on my own self interest.

I commit myself to take a stand and walk through hell if I have to in order to bring about a world that is best for all life.

 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

No comments:

Post a Comment