Monday 17 September 2012

Day41 So inspired


     I realize that I exist in a pattern of searching for inspiration and if I do find a person who is doing or saying something inspiring I get an emotional energy fix as I am both given encouragement in the form of hope and then sadness as “when will I become inspirational?” Where is the inspirational me that stand up for equality? Where is my voice?
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek out others making a stand instead of making one myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as emotion towards people speaking up against inequality to only get an energy fix of emotion instead of looking at the person practically as an example and simply consider following their lead.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as self image judging myself as not smart enough or strong enough to speak up, I realize this is partly due to not knowing if or how I may have to defend my position.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in separation by viewing a me verse them scenario.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a future projected self where I have already changed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the simplicity of sharing myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get an emotional energy fix from projecting me as inspirational, separating myself from reality with a me standing strong, being inspirational.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the need, want and desire to be standing as an example creates many future projections and has very many possible future projections that can come up to separate me from the physical, these projections can direct me at any time to participate in the mind or direct me in the physical to make poor use of my time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make poor use of every breath while projecting myself in possible future action.

I commit myself to stop the future projections of myself standing I will accumulate self trust in every breath by applying common sense considering what is the best use of my time, correcting myself in real time.
I further commit myself to stop judging myself against others who stand up and speak out and I stop seeking inspiration while it is not the best use of my time, I commit myself to stop participating in emotional energy when seeing someone speak up and simply acknowledge their example.

 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

No comments:

Post a Comment