Saturday 15 September 2012

Day40 Whats best for animals?


     I have for as long as I can remember been sensitive towards other people, been able to imagine what it would be like to be in there shoes but I do not share such an affinity with animals, this is causing a reaction when I make any commitment towards ‘what is best for all’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a bubble for the human were I would only consider what is best for the human.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards not being able to put myself in the shoes of animals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my expression of caring to only beings I interact with in my environment like people, pets, birds or squirrels because I can see them up close and personal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to keep hidden in my secret mind that I do not consider animals such as farm animals and then judging myself as evil for not sharing an affinity towards them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully realize the self judgment towards not considering animals is not considering the extent of the journey to align myself with what is best for all. I will take the time to realize and acknowledge how long I have been existing within self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I require emotions or imaginings towards animals in order to consider what is best for them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not acknowledge the support the farm animal has given and how it is repaid with abuse and dishonor.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize I have only been experiencing myself as a mind while imagining myself in other peoples shoes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as ego raising myself as human to be more than the animal.

I commit myself to continue to investigate what it means to be a being that stands up for all life equally making the required changes to self.

I commit myself to not go into self judgment when I miss the mark as ‘what is best for all’ or am not able to realize what it means.

I commit myself to no longer place myself above the animal as being better than the animal can only be true within a mind reality/illusion.

 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment