Sunday 23 September 2012

Day45 judgment and interuptions


     Seems I have been using people around me as an excuse to not take some practical responsibility towards life, I’d like to see me making more blogs besides just self forgiveness blogs and would like to do some video logs. It seems I am uncomfortable starting on such tasks with my kids around or other people, there’s some anxiety towards the thought of being interrupted or in the case of videos someone could expose something about me in the video, which of course is ridiculous because I do not have to upload the video. Then there is the chance I could be questioned about what I am doing and I seem to fear going into fear when explaining what I am doing even though I am capable of articulating what it is I am doing. There is even an anxiety toward doing or saying self forgiveness around others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards the thought of being interrupted if I take on responsibility towards our shared existence in the form of speaking self forgiveness or doing a Vlog.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in and create future projections of being interrupted.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use my kids as an excuse to not take on tasks even if they are occupying themselves as they can require my attention at any time.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use other beings as an excuse to not do my SF, start a blog or a Vlog just because I may be questioned or interrupted.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear while creating future projections of me showing fear or lack of confidence when asked/confronted about self forgiveness or doing a blog or vlog.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear while creating future projections of someone sneering towards what task I may take on as if to judge me as an idiot.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards not being able to explain what I’m doing properly if I am going to do a blog or vlog or speak self forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of having something about me or the life I live exposed as others may pass judgment on me and or people I am connected to.

I commit myself to stop the participation with future projections of being interrupted and the anxiety that comes with it, if any reaction comes up inside me towards taking on a task I take a big breath and move myself in the physical.

I commit myself to stop future projections of me going into fear or anxiety realizing if a fear is going to come up I will deal with it when the time comes in real time.

I further my commitment towards not existing as fear towards other peoples judgments of myself and the way I live and anyone connected to me.
  

Investigate http://desteni.org/ find out our common ground is beneath our feet and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment