Saturday 22 September 2012

Day43 "Your so stupid"


     Today I had gotten annoyed with my dad and the back chat was coming up “he’s so stupid” and after that it started coming up for pretty much everyone I came in contact with till I took notice of the pattern latter in the day. It’s not cool getting angry and judging people so time for some self forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anger and getting annoyed just because something didn’t make sense to me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be aware of a pattern of spitefulness towards other beings after being annoyed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate with the back chat “he’s so stupid” or “she’s so stupid”
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others as stupid for doing something that annoyed me, I realize it is me who allowed myself to get annoyed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards making a mistake when giving a direct answer to a request as I may compromise myself, have to deal with someone else’s emotions or be viewed as uncompassionate.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize in a moment or take advantage of a moment to support someone else who is bothering me to do something by helping them understand why I won’t do that something, mentioning why it’s not cool to demand something, or go help them out; I consider what the best possible action would be.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have an emotional reaction towards another beings emotional state.
I commit myself to stop any back chat towards others being stupid, if and when the back chat comes up -I stop- immediately, doing self forgiveness on any emotional energy that emerges towards being annoyed or bothered.

I commit myself to be direct with others when being pushed or asked to do something making sure to be guided by common sense in terms of what is best for all, I make sure I remain humble and not go into judgment or react to emotion.
 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ to learn how to change self for the purpose of what is best for all life equally.

Investigate http://equalmoney.org/ to stop the abuse of life on earth so all can have a dignified life.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment