Saturday 8 September 2012

Day35 Hope and intent.


     Seems I’m trying to force a change, really charging up hope and in this just separating myself from the physical it’s actually getting to the point where whatever task that would be completed is from the starting point of changing the world, not common sense and creates resistance as in too much pressure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge up an energetic experience of hope.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in separation as a desire for a better world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize I have been building up an energetic experience that is creating resistance in my daily self movement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a polarity swing where when I see myself not moving I go into a negative energetic experience of hopelessness resembling a drugged like state.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize I have been existing in separation by energetically charging intent towards everyday tasks, I realize this just creates a resistance to movement as I’m being sped up in and as a mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to energetically charge intent while participating in future projections of myself moving efficiently and quickly to get things done while causing me to miss who I am in the moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I have been energetically charging myself as intent when faced with fact about abuse of life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I have been energetically charging myself as intent when viewing others standing up against abuse of life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take full advantage of ‘what is best for all’ as a guide ‘here’ in every moment of every of every breath, instead of relying on some energetic experience.

I commit myself to stop participating in hope or intent as an energetic experience and future projections towards changing myself or doing simple tasks I move ‘here’ in the physical self honest as who I am and take responsibility.

I commit myself when faced with responsibility as myself and as this world through others examples of standing, realizing abuse or simple tasks of the everyday, I do not allow any energetic influence and just simply understand what there is to be done.

 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

No comments:

Post a Comment