Thursday 6 September 2012

Day34 Inconsiderate


     What if something happens where someone gets hurt because of something I do or neglect to do?

I have had some anxiety about this lately as I failed to walk a friend to her door just from being self distracted so let’s write it out.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards the thought of my friend getting hurt because I was lost in my own thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to drift out of reality instead of considering another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards imagined abusive or violent realities in which my friend gets hurt, these alternate realities are not going to help anyone and just keep me in a pattern of thinking on a past event.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of being judged inconsiderate to create a negative self image.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as negative self image by judging myself as inconsiderate for participating in my mind focusing on my thoughts and emotions instead of a real person existing in the actual physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as negative self image for failing to be ‘here’ in the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of having to live with the fact that something bad happened to a friend because of neglect and in this causing something I would not be able to face.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as self interest fearing consequences would come back to me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize I have to face all harm I have done or will do in order to reduce or eliminate harm I will do in the future as I will increase my consideration of all life instead of dwelling in self interest as thoughts and emotions.

I commit myself to stop indulging in and as thoughts and emotions in self interest and make sure to consider others and stay in our shared physical reality ‘here’ aware of and as breath.

I commit myself to not dwell on thoughts and emotions towards mistakes that could cause harm; I stand up and keep walking my process to become stable in consideration of what is best for all.

I commit myself to be fully aware if and when I’m acting in self interest fearing consequences coming back on myself.

  

Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment