Wednesday 26 September 2012

Day47 'I am sick' character


     I’m going to look at how I justify getting angry when I’m sick and look at the past patterns within being sick. I realize in the past before I had kids if I was too sick to go to work I would enjoy having the day off even if it’s not fun being sick.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I deserve a day off from my responsibilities if I’m sick.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take being sick in stride as I would like to see myself being responsibly self directed no matter what, such weakness is unacceptable.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use being sick as justification to not take responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop a pattern of sick=not having to do anything.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to build up having a cold to be more than it is as I focus on being uncomfortable, charging the experience in and as the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as ‘I am sick’ giving totally into the mind as ‘I am sick’ is what is directing me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create an I am sick character that ‘needs’ to rest and ‘needs’ to be left alone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as the I am sick character to not give a damn about existence as the only thing that matters is I get to rest without putting any effort into anything.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be programmed from the example of another to exist as anger when sick, as I seen this is the way to be when you’re sick.
I commit myself to no longer justify trying to take a day off from responsibility as the ‘I am sick’ character, sick or not; I take on my day in self direction without going into or existing as anger.
I commit myself to not focus on being sick and charging the experience in the mind, I move ‘here’ in the physical breath by breath without any need, want or desire attached to being sick. I no longer allow the deliberate separation from the physical as the ‘I am sick’ character.

 
Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment