Tuesday 4 September 2012

Day33 Lonely and missing out


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel lonely as it is just a way to not take self responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel the low energy of ‘missing out on life’ as it relates to feeling lonely while missing the point that I am life here equal and one as everything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize as I give attention to this low energy feeling I am in fact creating an experience to compensate for desired experiences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss out on real experience ‘here’ as self expression by creating experience in and as the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine/feel other peoples loneliness to create an experience for myself in and as the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project a view and feeling of a lonely world with many lonely beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize this lonely feeling as just a point of experience based mind created illusory entertainment distracting me from the physical ‘here’ reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize participating in the low energy feeling toward ‘missing out’ is creating an actual missing out of and as life that can cause a downward spiral.

I commit myself to no longer participate in ‘missing out’ or ‘lonely’ energy based feelings to keep me entertained in mind based realities, if I see myself slip into such a reality or energy I give my head a shake and snap myself back to reality ‘here’ aware of breath. I commit myself to stop missing myself as life as ‘here’ as equal as one.

 
Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

No comments:

Post a Comment