Sunday 12 August 2012

Day13 'These eyes'


I think I was around 8 years old I asked the question why am I looking through ‘these eyes’ (was like a light clicked on) as if to say I could be anyone else and in the same time an idea that I was here to do something special, that I had some role as a major player in the grand sceme of things. I perceive this point as the first point of ego that is of any significance and the beginning of character creation. I see this also as a point of how I was put on tracks that my mind keeps track of so I can jump back on them if I need to, back on my own path as ‘the one’ that figures it all out. I had confirmed as a young adult that this idea of here to do something special as a child was not a special event, after having a conversation with some friends who confirmed that feeling as a child and that we all kind of forgot about it while blending in society as adults. I never really forgot and the ‘special’ or ‘the one’ will always be correct in there view point -not cool- jeeze everyone is looking through their eyes WTF.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed by the memory of looking through ‘these eyes’ instead of being self directed with in the principal of ‘what is best for all’.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to form a belief that looking through ‘these eyes’ is some kind of strange experience as the back chat comes up “this is strange”.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully realize that one person alone can never be example enough to make any real change in this world; you have to work with and as a group supporting eachother to make a significant change.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as the ego; looking through ‘these eyes’ to think I will be the one who’s right in my view point as it will cause resistance with others and in myself when our view does not match.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in separation while keeping an ‘eye’ on the track I was on to sabotage my process and commitment to the group.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be fully aware of my potential as something that requires support which is something I give to myself and others, giving as I would like to receive.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as separate from thoughs I would converse with instead of one and equal in the conversation as it is just knowledge and information being passed between two or more beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards getting my point across as someone might perceive me as forceing my view point on them or they might get annoyed that I’m not seeing it there way or perceive I refuse to consider their point of view.


I commit myself to no longer accept the perception of looking through ‘these eyes’ as special or strange (s T R A I N g e) and have enough sence to stay off the special tracks, lol I’m still recovering from the last time I got hit.

 I commit myself to be ‘here’ in the physical reality when in conversation as equal to all involved assisting when I have something to give and assisting self in considering anothers view points, sharing myself in what has assisted me instead of inflicting a point of view.

 I commit myself to become one- in and as the commitment to process/self change and the equality equation as a +1.

I commit myself to pass on what I’ve realized about being special and what I will realize as I take on my own programing when the point of being special come up in me.

  

Investigate http://desteni.org/ to learn how to change self for the purpose of what is best for all life equally.

Investigate http://equalmoney.org/ to stop the abuse of life on earth so all can have a dignified life.


No comments:

Post a Comment