Sunday 26 August 2012

Day26 Dad job done after bed time? GO TO BED!


      It took 2 hours to get my daughter to go to sleep tonight it turned into a battle, I first started to get little angry I breathe ‘I’m not going to get angry’ as she keeps coming up with reasons to stay up I keep telling her to go back to bed, honestly I didn’t want to deal with her. Well she did end up going back to bed but not before we both were getting angry and not before I proved I could get angrier than her.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anger towards my daughter for not making things ‘easy’ for me as if there is supposed to be some limit to my responsibility as a parent. It is a 24/7 job.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I have to find leverage over my kids to get them to make it easier for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I can just stop myself as anger without seeing what is causing it.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in separation from the physical by participating in the mind as I am busy projecting into the future about what I want to be doing instead of being ‘here’ participating with my daughter in common sense.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into blame towards my daughter as she did not want to do what she was told and was making things hard for me when it was just me in self interest making it hard on myself.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in competition with my daughter in a battle of self interest to the point where I scare her into submission while existing as ego; where if she wants to yell at me and get angry I can yell louder and get more angry.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I do not exist in equality with my daughter as I out do her in anger while fueling/participating in conflict to end up at a point where through being more angry I show my dominance as ego.

I commit myself to be here in the physical when my daughter will not go to bed and deal with her practically without separation as needs, wants or desires to be doing something else.

 I commit myself to stop friction with my children by not competing with them in trying to find leverage or showing dominance.

 I commit to stop seeing myself in the mind as what I think I am like someone who always keeps their cool and see myself for real so I can deal with what needs to be changed practically.
 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness. Stop flipping through the pages.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment