Thursday 16 August 2012

Day17 self forgiveness habits


Here I’ll use self forgiveness to clear some bad habits when writing self forgiveness.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my writings as good or bad in terms of how others will see it, which will cause me to go into future projections of how I might have to defend or explain the writings; I see how this will slow me down and take me into the mind away from what I am doing here in the moment.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not come back to writing in a single breath if something in my world requires my attention while writing as it often takes unnecessary time to come back to the task.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give into thoughts or energy-cravings that would suggest I could take a break for some substance; a drink, some food, get up and walk around etc.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to procrastinate on writing while I judge what points I could take on as not efficient enough and if I don’t find something that seems prudent I will put off my writing, not realizing there are many points to take on ahead and I will have to take on many details.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consider if my writing is long enough instead of weather the point I am writing on is cleared.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing as anxiety towards the possibility that I missed something. As I can always go back and do self forgiveness on anything that I missed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards not knowing what I will write next as this is a symptom of a lack of self trust. I see this come up more often as I am ready to write out self commitment. “Did I write out all that was needed for self forgiveness?”, “will my commitments be good enough that I will make acceptable corrections?”

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not trust myself in my writing, I write in self honesty and trust in and as self honesty.

I commit myself to write myself out- in the moment in terms of weather it is freeing me to stand up for ‘what is best for all life equally’ if I am to explain my writing I will do it in the physical not as a future projection/illusion.

I commit myself to come back to writing without hesitation when something else requires my attention; I take care of what needs to be done not allowing any distraction from the mind and push through any resistance that come in the form of craving or thought of taking an unnecessary break.

I commit myself to minimize the time spent on finding the most efficient point to take on and move on to writing myself to freedom from the many details of what I have allowed myself to become that do not stand for what is best for all, writing within self trust and self honesty.

  

 Investigate http://desteni.org/ find out our common ground is beneath our feet and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

No comments:

Post a Comment