Friday 24 August 2012

Day22 do what I'm doing

Isn’t ‘what’s best for all’ too much to ask of people? That’s a feeling I get when thinking about how do you get everyone involved or listen to the desteni message. This is actually part of a pattern/character I have created where ‘everyone needs to try what I’m doing’. Even when I started raping I thought it was the greatest thing and everyone needed to learn how. I realize the ‘what is best for all’ question is really something I have to ask of myself and answer for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a desire for everyone to try what I have found that ‘is so great’. I see this as a symptom of a desire to feel good about helping someone else which is just self-interest in getting a reward as feeling good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as the ‘try what I’m doing’ character created through myself as ego just because ‘I’ found whatever it is I found.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a desire for an easy fix to the problems of the world while what needs to be ‘fixed’ is myself and that alone is a big challenge that takes time and work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a belief that I have found something great, as this creates separation as I’m not equal and one to my own process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of expecting perfection or what’s BEST for myself in terms of ‘what is best for all’ as I sometimes will consider what is ‘pretty good for all’. This is a kind of shying away from doing what is best. Again this is looking for an easy fix.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as excitement energy towards finding something that works for me that ends up coming out of my mouth as something I need to talk about, this is just another trigger/impulse that directs me instead of being self directed.

I commit myself to stop any desire for reward of feeling good or feeding the ego by tying to get people to ‘do what I’m doing’ when I find something that works for me.

I commit myself to stop any excitement/energy impulses toward finding something that works for me before it starts gushing out of my mouth and focus on being the change required to stand for/as what is best for all.

I commit myself to stand equal and one to my process of change as self trust towards what is best for all and not cop out with what is pretty good for all and stop the participation of looking for an easy fix.

 

 

Investigate
http://desteni.org/ find out our common ground is beneath our feet and learn the tools of self forgiveness.


http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

No comments:

Post a Comment