Tuesday 28 August 2012

Day28 they won't listen character


 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to spite others by choosing to believe they cannot or will not change.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if a person is a certain age that they are set in their ways and will not consider changing to spend their time standing up for life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I’m special in seeing a way out of this mess of an existence where life is abused.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into frustration towards other people’s indulgence in unproductive distractions like following sports or playing video games, which is ridiculous because it was not that long ago I was doing the same thing.
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I assign a character role to others in and as a mind where I have already determined what action they will take, in this I perpetuate the game where we all keep each other in check continuing on in our own little bubbles not realizing that we are responsible for the abuse of life in this world and not realizing we are creators of this shared reality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project into the future a point where support for an equal money system starts to pick some great momentum.
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in negative self image to believe people won’t respect what I have to say just because it is me saying it.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others as being judgmental towards me thinking I’m just weird and it doesn’t matter what I say.
I commit myself to stop the beliefs that certain people will never come around and that age does not mean they cannot consider what is best for all.
I commit myself to stop judgment of others indulgence in their pastimes and continue on in my own process till I learn how to stand effectively in every moment of every breath.
 I commit myself to stop putting people in a bubble by acknowledging others characters the way I see it through my judgment created in the mind.
I commit myself to not create judgment in my mind of how I perceive others judging me, as others judgments weather real or not will not be accepted or allowed to change or hinder my self expression.
Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness. Stop flipping through the pages.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment