Sunday 19 August 2012

day19 my situation bubble


Me me me so worried about my situation I just need to focus on myself and my situation worried about what’s going on in my own little bubble

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards my perceived limits feeling like I’m in a cage. I see the focus on my limited room to move within my current consequences.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in negative self judgment towards the fact that I see myself giving into anxiety. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of being stuck in my current situation until something happens that will make it much worse.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a desire to just be deleted as it would be so much easier than taking responsibility. I see this as a result of not honoring myself as life; this desire comes up from time to time despite making the decision of life a long time ago.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself self in self judgment towards a lack of self movement as I am not making the most of every breath. I notice in this that it is a process and it will take time before I can exist as self movement in every breath.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as thoughts of what is all in my way and what I’m not doing instead of doing what needs to be done in the moment.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as back chat that would suggest that it is ok to let myself slide a little.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel so caged I just want to tear myself out of my own body. I see the separation that I exist in here separate from my own human physical body instead of equal and one as this body.

I commit myself to no longer exist in viewing what is in my way and instead practically look at what needs to be done in terms of what is best for all and to no longer exist in the past to what I have not done; if anxiety comes up towards perceived limitations I stop and breath myself back ‘here’ to the physical.

I commit myself to no longer exist as fear of having no control over my life and realize who I am as life and what I have accepted and allowed myself to become as a programmed mind equal and one to my participation as to not allow any excuses or justifications.

I commit to stopping any back chat that would suggest it is ok to let myself slide a little as this will surely interfere with process and sabotage my progress.

 I commit myself to stop existing in separation of my human physical body as if it were some kind of cage, in self direction I move equal and one as my human physical body to do what needs to be done.


Investigate http://desteni.org/ to learn how to change self for the purpose of what is best for all life equally.

Investigate http://equalmoney.org/ to stop the abuse of life on earth so all can have a dignified life.


No comments:

Post a Comment