Thursday 16 August 2012

Day16 Procrastination on writing patern


Meh I’ll take a look at what everyone else is doing until something comes up to write about, even though I’m running out of time. This is a pattern not self direction.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to form a pattern of looking to see what others are doing and not start my writtings.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of exposing my weaknesses, this is simply a point of separation from the rest of the world were my ego would keep me in a nice little box, I realize this to be the trigger for the pattern of searching around on the computer.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as procrastination as a divergence from facing myself as I will ignore what needs to be changed both in myself and in the world as a whole.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the first moment I get a chance to write as equal to the moment I finally get to it.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to form a future projection of myself writing out self forgeveness as this thought seperates me from the physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as the back chat “it’s ok if I don’t get it done tonight” this back chat causes both procrastination and forms a ‘safety net’ so there will not be any anxiety about not getting to it. This is unacceptable as I act in self interest to keep myself safe equal to the unacceptable status quo.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in seperation as the mind keeping track of the time as it gets late. This is just slowing me down making me less affective in my writing.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be fully aware that I’m keeping track of time as it forms a buzzzzzzzzzzz pulling me into the mind and away from reality.

 I commit myself to realize any back chat or fear at the moment I have a chance to sit down and write, in self direction in and as the moment aware of and as breath I check for my next point to take on and begin writing.

I commit myself to remove any safety net as self interest as the safety net will only diminish my self expression and responseABLEity to and as change in and as the physical.

 I commit myself to realize all humming of the mind for what it is as a distraction of the automated mind, I stop I breathe I realize the cause and do self forgiveness.

  

Investigate http://desteni.org/ to learn how to change self for the purpose of what is best for all life equally.

Investigate http://equalmoney.org/ to stop the abuse of life on earth so all can have a dignified life.


No comments:

Post a Comment