Friday 31 August 2012

Day29 I'll just be this character


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become comforted by a ‘good day’ as I know slipping into my comfort zone will cause a fall.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize slipping into a comfort zone is simply slipping back into the mind to lazily let my thoughts wander and direct me so that I’m no longer self directed in the physical.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in back chat as “I could just be how I was today” to justify turning away from process and in this I could just be ‘normal’ of course knowing this is not an option for me but just self interest in entertaining myself in alternate mind created realities that only serve to slow me down.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize I’m lucky to have a good day where I seen myself standing as I am protected by money which affords my comfort zone so I can ‘feel good’ about my day and somehow there is no need for further improvement (ya right).

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to slip into the minds comfort zone to limit my self direction as If a perceived improvement means there is no need to expand on that improvement for today.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not fully realize that to feel good about some perceived action where I did good is no different from getting a fix from any commonly recognized addiction.

I commit myself to lose my comfort zone where I hide from responsibility realizing there is no acceptable time to stop standing. I continue on my journey learning every trick I have created, accepted and allowed that justifies turning my back on our shared physical reality.

 I commit myself to stop creating new characters for myself to exist as in the mind that could be good enough to exist as, there is no acceptable character in the mind to exist as; only self in self movement ‘here’ in the physical equal and one.

I commit myself to realize any time I slip away into the mind to feel good = not ‘here’ and I come back to reality asap and carry on in self direction.

 
 

Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment