Monday 13 August 2012

Day14 The TV


Strange, its almost like I have two minds running most of the time, like I’ve matched frequencies with a second mind or something hummming away luling me to sleep hypnoticaly and I’m pretty sure it wants me to get excited about buying stuff.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be comforted by the sound and visions produced by the TV getting so comfortable with it on that I don’t realize it’s destracting me from reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the impact the TV has as it is always feeding the mind energy, creating a comforting and hypnotic hum that even distracts me from realizing it needs to be turned off.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the constant noise to comfort me like a mind running to create tiredness and lazyness when left on just as back ground noise.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize my emotions are being fed, activated and manipulated through what is being projected from the TV through my participation as I allow myself to be manipulated even when I’m not really watching.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards silence with no noise or distraction as I’m left with just me ‘here’ which I’m not used to and is uncomfortable.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to comfort as the comfort of the mind running is keeping me from the physical reality ‘here’ aware of and as breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compound the problem of the mind running with the constant noise of the TV.

 I commit myself to limit the time the TV is on and limit my viewing to mostly educational purposes as I still have to compromise with others in the house but will share my realizations with them.

I commit myself to not let the TV run as back ground noise and give myself a better chance to realize who I am as silence as this will assist me to realize what I accept and allow as distractions.

I commit myself to push through discomfort of being ‘here’ in the physical and not give into the comfort of noise or the mind or comfort just for the sake of comfort.

 I commit myself to realize when my environment is compounding my programing stoping it in a single breath and do self forgiveness when needed.


Learn to utilize the tools of self forgiveness at  http://desteni.org/



And please investigate http://equalmoney.org/




No comments:

Post a Comment