Tuesday 28 August 2012

Day27 best not to talk character


     I was going to do self forgiveness on not liking the sound of my voice but I don’t have much problem pushing through that point. I really have to acknowledge the fact that I resist using my voice or speaking up in order to keep myself safe from being judged as stupid or possibly making someone angry. I realize it’s my problem if I allow myself to feel embarrassed.  AM-BARE-ASSED  

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of being embarrassed by others in the possibility that I might make myself look stooped.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of compounding fear of being embarrassed as fear of showing embarrassment thus showing weakness and in this not speaking in protection of self image/ego.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear/anxiety while existing within memories of feeling embarrassed after speaking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of not knowing what I will have to say next after speaking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear in memory of giving bad advice that could have done more harm than good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as fear of an angry reaction from something I say and in this saying nothing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in memory of angry reactions to things I have said.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in memory of anxiety/fear towards reactions to things I have said.

I commit myself to no longer feed energy to fear and anxiety towards looking stooped before, when and after speaking, I speak myself in the moment allowing for correction/support for and from others while having compassion when speaking and allowing them to be themselves simply pointing out to them if and when they need to put someone down why it’s harmful and suggest possible correction if I am capable to do so with common sense.

 I commit myself to become able to not speak out of and as reaction and speak as myself in self direction as one and equal aware of and as breath.

I commit myself to stop feeding energy towards feelings tied in with memories of self and others reactions no longer participating in these memories stopping negative self image in relation to these memories.

 Investigate http://desteni.org/ and learn the tools of self forgiveness.

http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

No comments:

Post a Comment