Friday 24 August 2012

day20 What I'm going to do

This is definitely the next point to take on as the thoughts of what I want or am going to do; take up a lot of time and even keep me up at night.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as anxiety towards feeling like I can’t stop the future projections of what I would like to do, these future projections come about quietly during the day and come on strong when my head hits the pillow.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as excitement towards future projections of sharing realizations with others or towards being creative in bringing realizations to others. I see this as a point of ego as I treat these projections as if they are especially clever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as the back chat "I have so much to say" that comes up with an excitement energy. I see this in conjunction with an excitement of seeing myself as less suppressed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in separation of myself as comparison of whom I’ve been and who I am in the moment as this creates a polarity swing between negative and positive ego.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as excitement energy towards testing my self-expression as this always creates an anxiety towards time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the roll I as an ego play in creating future projections of what I am going to do.

 

I commit myself to stop my participation of future projections of what I am going to do in realization of myself as ego creating emotional energy that fuels these projections when these energies come up I slow myself down and breathe myself back to the physical reality.

I commit myself to stop the polarity of more and less than in my view of myself and realize myself as one and equal to who I am in the moment with no need to test myself as I continue to align myself with what is best for all in every moment of every breath.

 

 

 

Investigate
http://desteni.org/ find out our common ground is beneath our feet and learn the tools of self forgiveness.


http://equalmoney.org/ so all can live a dignified life and end the rat race.

No comments:

Post a Comment